A Think Sewanee First message from Vice-Chancellor John McCardell:
Think Sewanee First from University of the South on Vimeo.
"Every alum's work will not be done until every time they meet an interesting person, or read an interesting book, or come across an interesting idea, the first thing that comes to their mind is - how can this help Sewanee?"
THINK SEWANEE FIRST:
- Be a Class Agent for Reunions! Help organize your classmates for homecoming! Email the Annual Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.367.1179.
- Mentor a Student at Beyond the Gates! Share your work experience with current students! Email Career & Leadership Development at email@example.com or call them at 931.598.1121 or visit their webpage at careers.sewanee.edu.
- Serve on the Executive Board of the Associated Alumni! For more information, email Susan Askew or call her at 888.867.6884.
- Host an Event for Sewanee Club or Summer Send-Offs in your city! Know a great venue? Want to host at your house? Email Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.867.6884.
- Recommend a student: Please CLICK HERE to recommend a student to the Office of Admission.
- Join our Alumni Arcadian program: Represent Sewanee at a local college fair, participate in our admitted student calling campaign, or meet with a prospective student. Learn more about the program and become a member at http://alumniarcadians.sewanee.edu/
- Tell us about great ideas! Want to recommend a freshman reading book? Share your grad school's innovative alumni website? Tell us about an alum who is doing great things? Email the Alumni House at email@example.com and let us know how you Think Sewanee First!
- Tell Sewanee about employment opportunities! Do you have an internship or entry level position? List it at www.sewaneegateway.com/network or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate today!
- Find out more about the Annual Fund and other giving opportunities! Email Haynes Roberts or call the Development Office at 800.367.1179.